Here we are again scouting for some good gaming notebook to play around. It is just lucky that we have stumbled upon Maingear’s eX-L 15.
The ex-L 15 is Maingear’s latest gaming notebook. It has a 15.6 inch Full HD LED-backlit display with Super Clear Glare Type Screen. Aside from this, it is claimed by the company to be its fastest 15” notebook that is best suited for providing exceptional performance which includes multi-threaded applications and realistic gaming.
Furthermore, the device is said to have the fastest mobile graphics. It is built with NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 485M which supports DirectX 11. Thus, eX-L 15 can definitely provide the fastest gaming performance along with eye-catching graphics.
On the other hand, here are more features that the Maingear eX-L 15 can offer:
- Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge
- 2nd Generation Intel Core Chipset HM65
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Full sized isolated keyboard with Numeric Key Pad and Windows Hot Keys
- Integrated Touchpad with Multi-gesture and scrolling
- 3-in-1 Card Reader
- 1 MiniCard for WLAN module
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3
- Detachable 2.5 inch 9.5 mm SATA HDD
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Headphone jack
- Microphone jack
- Built-in 2.0 M Digital Video Camera
The starting price for this notebook is $1, 579. That isn’t bad enough especially for a notebook with Sandy Bridge and matte display, isn’t it?